Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mr. Max's Half Birthday!

Hello! I meant to post these two weeks ago, but I feel like a hamster on a treadmill now that I am back to work full time. I apologize for the delay! Cousin Kristin came over to see us for Max's 0.5 year birthday and we needed to get the special sticker to commemorate the day!

We love to make Max laugh... and it really is pretty easy to get him to smile. We feel so blessed that he is our son!
We were telling him jokes and making faces at him, he thinks we are weirdos. :)
He always looks like he is plotting something. :)
I think that he is laughing at us!

I just wanted to show his big blue eyes. :)
I have stickers now for the next 6 months so stay tuned for more adventures with Mr. Maximilian!
   



2 comments:

  1. He is such an adorable, precious little mini-man! We loved seeing him (and you & Dieter, too, of course!) on Father's Day. He looks older already - wish we lived closer so we could see him (and you) more frequently. Happy First-Six-Month's Birthday, sweet Max!
    Love, Aunt Lilla (& Uncle Chuck)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! i love the commemorative sticker, too.

    Yes, can't get enough of those blue eyes! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete