Hello out there,
It's been a million years since I have posted on here. It's sort of crazy how a year flies by. I am waxing philosophical right now ... and praising the Lord for all He's done for us in the past year.
Maximilian is now 27 months tomorrow - in *non-mommy speak* that means he's 2 years and 3 months old. I am still counting in months because every month in this year counts - big time. He is so full of life, and has so much personality. He's not talking in full sentences but he's learning new words in English and German everyday. He's also a ham. I guess that I cannot be in denial that was not going to happen. He's the offspring of Dieter + Jen. It was bound to happen.
He's sweet, he's healthy - and we just are so blessed.
My melancholy reigns a bit today and I sometimes wish I could crawl under a rock, but realize that I need to just continue to pray for the world. I heard about the woman in Longmont, CO and it just rips my heart into pieces that some person could do what she did ... take a 7 month baby from a mama before she/he was able to be in the world. Someone that did not know her. Someone who has two children of her own. Clearly she was mentally disturbed - but ... I just lift up the woman that she victimized today and need to give my sweet boy more squeezes. Yes, she will live, but just hope that she's able to have another child and able to have the Lord bless and heal her soul from this experience.
Okay back to work I go ... but I needed to get that off my chest. Hugs to all of you, and much love.
-JB

No comments:
Post a Comment