Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mr. Max's First Christmas in Pictures ... :)

It was Christmas morning - so it seemed pretty fitting to put Maximilian in a Moses basket right? It was a bonus that we had a red blanket packed complements of his lovely Grandma Hilda - aka Mimi to Max. :)

My lovely girlfriend Shelley gave Max this blue bear when I was home for my class reunion this summer - I was convinced we were having a boy -- and she was the only one that believed me enough to give us blue and brown things. :) Everyone else was "safe" and gave us yellow. :) The bear matches Max's eyes. :)
If I did not know any better - I would think that Maximilian was in deep thought about something ...


I love this picture of Dieter and Max - look at how Max is staring right into his eyes! :)
So sweet. He was so sleepy that day ... now he's awake a lot more!
I was not really doing so great - and could not shower yet because of my staples and stitches from the c-section -- but I wanted to rally and at least get one picture with him. :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photo of Dieter with Max -- he's going to be such a great dad. :D

    ReplyDelete