Monday, December 17, 2012

What is a Due Date Anyway? I Guess He's Like Mom. :)

Well, for those of you who know me - yes, I admit I am usually trying to do 10,000 things at once. While I have the best intentions of being on time ... I usually am "fashionably late." Sounds like B3 is just like me in this case. (Dieter is a stickler for being punctual so maybe he's learn from his father in the future!)

Given the fact that I am writing this and not at Northwestern Prentice Woman's Hospital, that means yes - I am not in labor. I actually discovered what life is like on a Monday afternoon when people are not at work on a non-holiday. (It's a whole new world out there!)

I am technically 40 weeks tomorrow but there are no signs of B3 wanting to leave yet. He likes his little place ... I will post more tomorrow but wanted to just let you know that we are fine and I am going to take advantage of the quiet and knock through my massive to-do list! That is soon about to change when he arrives...

Hugs to everyone and more soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a pre-written post ready that Dieter can publish.

    Something like, "Mom and baby are doing great. Little [insert name here] weighed [x]lbs [x]oz. and was [x]inches long. Dieter only fainted once during the birth."

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Bardy made sure you can watch "Gossip Girl's" last episode :)

    ReplyDelete